Protection of Privacy at TVG LLC
We believe that the privacy and protection of personal data of our partners and their customers, as well as of end users of products/services are very important. As the TVG has always been open with its partners, we have prepared a privacy protection policy to explain how personal data are collected and how and when they are used.
What personal data are processed?
The type of personal data processed by TVG LLC depends on the product or online service. Here are some examples:
- When we register a cooperation partner in the TVG Cloud online delivery platform for products/services, we save the login data of our partner, as well as his/her name, surname and e-mail, and compile statistics on their usage of this platform to improve its overall functionality;
- When a product or a service is purchased in the TVG Cloud online delivery platform for products/services, we keep information that is required to complete this transaction and prepare an invoice, namely, the name, surname, identity number, address, telephone or e-mail of the respective end user;
For what purpose is the information used?
TVG compiles personal data to ensure provision of services, meet the statutory requirements and improve the quality of our services.
Relying on this information TVG LLC may send its partners offers and other messages related to mutual cooperation. TVG will not send irrelevant messages, thus, only messages that the TVG finds most relevant will be sent. Like with other marketing messages, the partners have a right to refuse this communication by sending a request to email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
What are the legal grounds of processing personal data?
TVG processes personal data only in cases when at least one of the below grounds exists:
- Processing is necessary to sell a product or enter into a services agreement.
- Cooperation partner as a data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of personal data. The partner may withdraw his/her consent to further processing of personal data by sending a notice to the TVG.
- Processing of personal data is needed to safeguard the legitimate interests of TVG and to ensure that contractual obligations of both parties are met.
How long are personal data stored?
Who can access the data?
Only those employees of TVG LLC, who require it for professional purposes, have access to the personal data of our cooperation partners and end users of products/services.
TVG never sells personal data to third parties.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
All personal data compiled by the TVG are stored in the European Union and the European Economic Area, or in the USA with organizations that qualify under the Privacy Shield framework.
Considering the global nature of information technology and the current technological solutions, the TVG uses cloud services located in other countries to process personal data. TVG uses such cloud service providers as Microsoft, as well as the services of Adobe and Telia Latvija Data Centre.
Any cross-border transfer of personal data takes place only pursuant to the applicable EU law on the protection of personal data.
Access to information and its correction
TVG would like to ensure that the stored personal data are accurate and updated. Cooperation partners may ask to update personal data, if they are inaccurate or obsolete. In addition, a partner may ask to delete information about you, if there are no legal grounds for its further processing.
Contact details of the personal data controller
Latvian office: TVG LLC, 29b Mūkusalas Street, Riga, LV-1004 ;
Lithuanian office: TVG UAB, Laisvės pr. 77B, LT-06122 Vilnius, Lithuania ;
Estonian office: TVG Eesti, Mustamäe tee 4, Tallinn, 10621.